Wednesday, January 17, 2007

copy-editing is fun

I'd like to offer my services as a copy-editor/proofreader to anyone out there. Of course, if yours is a subject I know anything about (or even if not), then the critique (if so desired) is included free of charge! However the point of this exercise is getting paid, for which, given my current financial straights, I will read almost anything.

Donations are of course welcome too (email for an address, or there's a paypal button on the side if you like paying petty fees to large corporations). As for references, these guys seem to think I do an excellent job, as did Lars Spurious. I have also been known to translate a little bit, from French and Spanish, and to help people with their business "personal statements." In between jobs this first month of the new year with extortionate vet bills for adopted dogs to pay and (still) no car, this legitimately humble blog is just 'bout broke. In light of which, truly any spare change one feels like spontaneously tipping would be, well, deeply appreciated. Thanks so much.

No comments: