Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Holiday Cheer, updated, erased, updated





My post at Said the Gramophone is finally up. Quite an honor.



We have a running joke that the last song really says, "cept you in me, babe..."




Thanks also to The Decline, whose sugggestions very nearly made the cut (an impossible task, choosing three songs; they are inevitably just Mrs. Right Now's). The Decline suggested "Way it Goes" from the wonderful tribute album, Por Vida, which I have since purchased along with two other Alejandro Escovedo albums.



2 comments:

Luke said...

Somewhere you thanked me. I remember reading it but now I can't leave a comment in the appropriate place. So thanks, glad you enjoyed, hope others did as well.

Matt Christie said...

sidemus,

thanks again. The Por Vida album arrived today, and I haven't been able to stop listening. Quite a good collection.