• Matt Taibbi "My Advice to the Occupy Wall Street Protesters"
• Keith Gessen, "On Wall Street"
• From n+1, "The Police and the 99%"
• Elizabeth Warren has announced that she has raised $3.15 million in just six weeks, with 19 out of every 20 donations under $100. Show your grassroots support and chip in $3!
• From The Guardian:
If we believe democracy is the best way to govern our residential communities, then it likewise deserves to govern our workplaces. Democracy at work is a goal that can help build this movement.
We all know that moving in this direction will elicit the screams of "socialism" from the usual predictable corners. The tired rhetoric lives on long after the cold war that orchestrated it fades out of memory. The audience for that rhetoric is fast fading, too. It is long overdue in the US for us to have a genuine conversation and struggle over our current economic system. Capitalism has gotten a free pass for far too long.
• From Bernie Sanders: Six Reform Proposals
• Occupy Boston could use some timely support.