Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Leiter Industry

Matt Christie
to Brian Leiter Aug 31 (23 hours ago)
From: Matt Christie Mailed-By: gmail.com
To: BLEITER@law.utexas.edu
Date: Aug 31, 2006 4:23 PM
Subject: please correct your post

Mr. Leiter-

While I understand your feelings of umbrage, which are indeed in this case to some degree justified, if not also desiring to be an institution unto themselves: if you are going to resort to calling names, and specifically to calling myself and those who frequent my site "random morons," twice now I do believe, kindly at least have the courtesy to link properly to my post!

Unless, of course, you are afraid for what free-thinking people may actually find?

I look forward to your productive participation in our upcoming symposium on Derrida, and in particular on the articles appearing in SubStance Magazine.

Yours bemusedly,

MC

No comments: